Saturday, July 21, 2012

From Small Beginnings Come Great Things

I haven't posted for a long time! Time is just flying by but I really want to make posting a priority so the girls can look back at the things I wrote and have another testimony of the love that I have for them. Life has been going so well lately. Mike and I are more in love than we have ever been. Sometimes marriage is hard. You are the best of friends and then stress and life helps you forget that! My calling at church has really helped me to learn from the spirit the things that I need to change. I am so grateful for a husband that is constantly positive and helps me see the good in the world. Today we went on a bike ride as a family, Mike always tows the girls in the bike trailer. I could probably do it but he never makes me :) They have more fun with him because he goes faster and splashes through the water. We got to a point at the ride where there was this huge fallen tree into the lake. The girls and Mike walked down the tree and jumped into the lake! It looked, and from the report from the girls, it was really cold. They were brave and wanted to support their dad so they did it anyways. Did I mention that I forgot to wear my swimsuit under my clothes. No thank you to super cold lake water. Mike has decided that I need to be a good example and swim with everyone next time, we shall see. The picture is from a few months back when we drove up to the Vancouver temple. It was a nice evening and a friend of ours was getting married. Another friend was taking pictures of the wedding and snapped a few photos of me and the girls. I will post more! They turned out fabulous! I found out a few days ago that my one and only sister is coming to visit in November, all by herself! We are planning on organizing my house and just catching up. We are also going to see Wicked, the broadway musical. What I look forward most of all, is just being with her. It has been tough being so far away from family.

No comments:

Post a Comment