Saturday, January 19, 2013

There are things in this life that cannot be explained. Many have said, I could never do that, I could never "give away" a baby. I can maybe understand that comment after being so blessed to have loved two children more than I love myself. Then I think about Jacqueline and Sara. I think about the sacred experiences they must of had and the courage it took to place their babies. Especially in a world that is shouting no. Words cannot explain the depth of anguish and love that must have been felt that day and many more after. The love that a mom has for her baby enough to seek out the Lord's council to do the right thing and then to do the hardest thing they will ever do in their life and place that perfect little baby in another's arms...cannot be explained. There is not a day that I don't think about Eva and Cora's birthmoms and families. There is not a holiday that goes by that I don't cry for the loss they may be feeling. There is one thing that I do know, I know that God loves his children. I know that there is a plan. I know that I am not perfect but pray for the strength to be the kind of mother that the girls deserve and that their birthmoms prayed for. I love you Jacqueline and Sara.

1 comment: