Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Comings and Goings

We have been busy with all this school starting business. We have been so blessed this year. The girls both have excellent teachers. Eva LOVES school. She is so happy to go each day. Her best friend is in her class. I really owe it to her mom for making that happen. I get to start volunteering in Eva's class next month. Her teacher is letting me bring in Cora. I am so happy that she was willing to do that. Cora has been lonely without her best friend these past few weeks. Cora only goes to preschool two days of the week and then she gets to stay home with me. We like to clean the house and run errands. Cora really prefers to stay home. IT has been a real joy spending more one-on-one time with her. We have been considering building a new home in the next few years. We went to go look at some land and I had this gut feeling telling me that it just wasn't right for our family. I felt so much peace as we arrived back at our home and was so thankful to have a home - a place filled with the people I love. A different home may be possible later in the future but as for now we are staying put :) I am so grateful to be able to feel the promptings of the spirit in my life. I am grateful for a husband that helps me and encourages me. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment