Monday, October 1, 2012
October!
I cannot believe that it will be October in 15 minutes. The girls and I decorated the house a little bit for Halloween. They were pulling out decorations and remembering everything. They love these little skeletons that we have. We set them on the front porch and this year Cora added some glasses. We enjoyed church and the girls were so glad to see their best friend, Avrie. We got back Friday evening from a really fun vacation. We drove to the Oregon coast to a place called Cannon Beach. It was absolutely beautiful. The girls loved playing in the sand making sand-horses and having our undivided attention. I loved every minute of it, especially the walks on the beach and the bonfires at night. On the way home we stopped off at the Great Wold Lodge. They were so energetic running up the stairs to the slides. They would go six or seven times in a row at least before wanting to move on to a different water activity. I had to swallow up my fear of germs in public pools and then I was able to really enjoy myself. I am so grateful to have the opportunity to spend time with my children and I know that I am very blessed to be a stay-at-home mom. I have two, actually three, reminders every day of the grace that our Heavenly Father provides his children. I feel so humbled to be a mom and a wife. I don't understand why I have been given this opportunity to share my life with these individuals, but I am so grateful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I would like a copy of you and the girls! :)
ReplyDelete