Monday, October 8, 2012
Firsts
Eva started kindergarten this year. I cried, proof in the pic Mike snapped minutes after the drop-off. She was so elated to go. Her best friend is in her class. Ever since the first day they have been joined at the hip. They plan what they are going to wear the next day and certain girls have meltdowns if their mom asks them to wear something that their best-friend might not be wearing :) It is so cute and endearing that she has someone she cares about to go through this school year with. Avrie would be my second choice, with Cora being the first :) Life is good, but I thought once Eva was in school time would slow down...but we seem so much busier. I don't like it. I miss the early morning cuddles in bed. The endless days. The constant, where is Eva? I miss looking for her and finding her eating candy. I miss watching her and thinking she is the most beautiful little girl. I am counting down the days until summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Yay! Now I have a computer that has a working keyboard. I can type now :) I wish I could have been there with you on Eva's first day of school. I would have given you a big hug. Eva looked so cute!
ReplyDelete