Wednesday, October 3, 2012

A little bit about today...

Today Mike and I went bike-riding while the girls were in school. He has been taking me on these really fun trails that are in my opinion "doable". Some of the trails he goes on are crazy and I do not enjoy getting on and off my bike. We used to go all the time and in just the past few month we have started this hobby again. I really like the extra time with him. He has always chosen hobbies that allow opportunities for us to be together. I really appreciate that. We had the missionaries over for dinner. There was a new missionary over tonight and Eva absolutely loved him. He is a bigger guy and as he was leaving Eva stretched out her arms really big and gave him a tight squeeze. We were not sure how well dinner was going to go over because of an earlier experience Mike had with the pair but they were great. The girls were giggling so much we had to send one of them upstairs to calm down. The newbie also told Mike and I we looked like we were in our twenties, that didn't hurt :) We are preparing for Dixie and Sandra to come and visit. I have a big activity that I am planning for that will take place next week at the stake center. Life is even busier than before but we are having fun!
* The pic is from our trip last week to the Oregon coast. We stopped by to see Nate (my brother) in Portland.

No comments:

Post a Comment