Sunday, October 23, 2011

My first blog post!


Today the girls participated in their first primary program. They were so cute to watch. Eva didn't want us to look at her and asked us to also plug our ears. She gets embarrassed so easily but is eager to get up there and perform. Afterwards, she asked if she could do the primary program again next week. Cora sat up there with my friend Michelle and kept waving at us and flashing her pretty smile. She really wanted to play with Michelle's hair but seemed to stay focused and sang all the songs and remembered her part - I like to go swimming with my family. Eva said, my mommy makes good food.
I have a big secret that I cannot tell anyone for two weeks. I am dying to tell all my friends because I am going crazy but I can't! It is so hard for me to keep a secret!
I started this blog so I could journal about my family, especially my two wonderful daughters. I want them to be able to go back one day and read about our little family and how much we love them. Mike is always saying that it's the everyday things that count so that's where I got the name for the blog - he is a great example of showing love and kindness to me and the girls everyday.

1 comment:

  1. Love the picture! They are getting so big. Can't wait to see you all next month. You can tell me your secret..hehe :)
    I wish I could have been there for the program. We had ours today and my little sunbeam class did really well.
    I am excited that you started this blog so I can keep up with your busy life ;)
    Love you all!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete