Monday, October 24, 2011

Preschool - Double Trouble



The girls are both in preschool this year. Cora is tired of homework after she traces her name once or twice. Eva begs for more! It is funny how much they can change from one year to the next. Eva didn't particularly like homework last year. I have kept all of Eva's artwork from last year. They do some really cute things in preschool. Their teacher is awesome and a brave woman. Eva is so happy to have Cora by her side. They love to do everything together. They missed both days last week because we were out of town. Cora tends to be worn out after preschool and these are the only days she asks for a nap. Eva is just having quiet time in her room - she hasn't napped but a few days since she turned three. What a fun time in their life. I am so grateful to be a part of it!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome preschool pictures! I just want to give them lots of {{{HUGS}}}.

    ReplyDelete