Saturday, October 29, 2011


When I was a little girl there was a Mormonad that I loved. It was a poster of a girl standing in front of a mirror. In the mirror was the reflection of her future, as a newlywed bride with her groom in front of the temple. The title read, Reflect on Eternity. I wanted that so badly to be my future.
A few months ago I was at the Salt Lake Temple grounds with Eva. It was a very special occasion. I snapped this picture of her and ever since it has reminded me of that ad I just described. I hope that is what Eva and Cora can do as they grow up. That when they are faced with hard decisions they can reflect on what is most important.

2 comments:

  1. I am sure they will make good choices as they get older. You and Mike are doing an awesome job as parents and those two sweet little girls love you so much. Love this picture too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eva is soo Beautiful ... I really miss you guy's...

    ReplyDelete