Sunday, November 6, 2011

Silhouettes



Every year I have made a silhouette type of craft for the girls. Last year my bff Taya made one for me. I cannot wait to make one for this year. I am going to take these perfect pictures and glass-etch them onto a mirror to hang in the bathroom.
Last night Mike thought it would be a good idea to keep the girls up late so they would sleep in. He thought with daylights savings they would adjust better going to bed late, well let's just say we had one grouchy girls this am at 6:15 and another at 6:45!
When we have daylight savings time here in the northwest it gets dark around 4:30pm! Mike goes to work in the dark and comes home in the dark. He also works in a dark room all day. For those of you who live in sunny places, please send some vitamin d his way! He's turning into one of the Cullens!

No comments:

Post a Comment