Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Sunshine on my Shoulders



WE saw the sunshine and we were drawn to it like we had never seen it! I stood in the driveway soaking up the rays while the boys played football. Eva was very excited to ride a bike for the first time, if you don't count the time in Kmart under my dad's watchful eye :). Eva wanted Mike to come out and watch her ride. He is her prince. As a matter of fact, she reminds me that every-time I mention that he is my prince.
ps - what happened to your hair Ryan?

3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed my time with all the family!
    The girls were so sweet and growing up so fast. Thank you for all that you do and for being a great Mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I meant to add that Mike is a great dad too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just look at all those handsome guys!!

    ReplyDelete