
Well today I was called to be the Stake Young Women President!!! I have known this for weeks and haven't been able to say a word to any of my friends here. I did slip once to one of my friends during yoga, and another friend took one look at me the Sunday I was asked to accept the calling and figured it out. I must have looked pretty shocked! It is amazing how the spirit not only helps you learn truths but also can give you confidence in this type of situation. I have been very appreciative of that strength, especially when I had to stand up in front of the entire stake and a general authority to be sustained!
I wanted to share this quote. I retrieved it off a blog a few weeks ago and it has really strengthened me. I hope you enjoy!
You are going to make a wonderful YW Stake President! The girls and leaders will love you! I just know it :)
ReplyDeleteLove the quote too.