Sunday, January 15, 2012

Decor Advice


Cora's room is cute but it has been driving me crazy lately. It needs some help. I want to buy her all new furniture but that isn't practical. I decided that her comforter clashed with the paint color so I am on the hunt for a cute all white duvet cover or comforter. I just bought white ruffled curtains - in the picture I had just took them out of the package and taped them up - forgive the wrinkles on the ruffles :) She said she wanted pictures of her family in her room. I have a few but need to do more. Any ideas?

1 comment:

  1. I think it would be Great to paint the window wall in the Green in her quilt...Put the white spread on the bed and fold the current blanket at the end of the bed (like a throw) and Pretty pillows that match the colors of the qulit up by the white shams :) Love you ... Chris

    ReplyDelete