
This picture tells a lot of stories. It is a picture of cutie Cora eating raw a raw white onion. Yes, another interesting food choice. My dad brought a ton of onions, at least a years supply, for me to have and dispense to the Relief Society. He has such a great heart and always wants to serve others in some way. Cora was probably dressed very nicely to go to school with a matching ribbon or headband. I am sure that Eva was also. As soon as they get home they start to play dress-ups. Their hair pretties get tossed aside and it is time for some serious playing. They love playing in dresses and pretty much refuse to wear pants or jeans. I do have to admit, this might have been one of those days where I just cleaned the house, did mom stuff, and didn't even bother to get them dressed :) That doesn't happen often though because our bishop is our neighbor and you never know when he's going to need some eggs or a stick of butter!
No comments:
Post a Comment