Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Girl Time




There's a neat decor store in Saint George that I like to go to when I am in town. I rarely buy anything, I just like to look and get ideas. Dixie had been sick and we didn't want to be in her way so I left with the girls to brave the store. I am usually pretty stressed when I take them to any store but I was determined to make this a stress-free outing. They loved walking around looking at everything. They loved not being in a cart. They were so excited to have some independence and go to one of "mommy's" special stores. Cora thought that the lion looked like Mufasa and requested that I take her picture.

2 comments:

  1. Always enjoy looking at all the pictures. The girls are growing so fast and maturing so much. I can't believe that was Eva I was talking to this morning. She sounded so grown-up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking at pictures again.....You all are so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete