Friday, December 2, 2011

Here Comes Santa Claus




Tonight I went with the girls to a friends work party. Mike had to work the late shift :( We had a lot of fun but missed him! The girls have seen Santa twice already and seem to be getting used to him. I think they actually like him this year. At the party a man was dressed up as Frosty the Snowman. Cora really wanted to give him a hug but Eva was a bit apprehensive. Eva went to give him a hug anyways and his carrot nose hit her pretty hard in the middle of her forehead. I started laughing because it was so unfortunate. He apologized and asked if she was ok. I took a picture to show Mike later. By the way, maybe it's because I am her mom, but isn't she the most adorable four year old you have ever seen? I can say that because Cora won't be four for another 18 minutes!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Cora!!! You ard Eva are just the most adorable little grandaughters :)
    I love all your Christmas pictures!

    ReplyDelete