
Today was a great day. The girls and I have spent the entire day together. We were invited to a visiting teaching luncheon, went to Mike's work to drop off lunch, went to Lowes (watched the girls "ice-skate" on the slick floor, and went to the post office. The funnest part was going to Trader Joes at the end of our shopping trip. They have small carts for kids and the girls love helping me out with the grocery shopping. The first few times they were out of control, running their carts into unexpecting shoppers, each other or myself. OUCH! This time they got it. They wanted so many vegetables that I don't have room in my fridge for them. The deal was, if you pick it out you have to at least try some when I cook it. They agreed :) On the way home I was trying to call a babysitter. Eva heard me and told me that she didn't want a babysitter. She wanted me to stay home with her because, "you are the best". That made my year. Sometimes you never know what they are thinking. I pray everyday that they are happy. It felt so good to hear her say that I made her happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment