Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Year

Tonight as I tucked the girls in bed we layed there talking about memories and what we wanted to dream about. Eva and I were talking about when we were in Arizona waiting to leave with the twins. The girls ran ahead of Mike and I one day and went into the elevator by themselves. The elevator closed before we could get to it. We could hear them as they went to the lobby getting hysterical (it was a three story hotel). Mike ran downstairs and met them when the elevator opened. To this day as a consequence they are both, especially Eva, are terrified of elevators. We talk about it a lot at night for some reason when they are trying to avoid going to sleep. Tonight we were talking about some other things that happened at the hotel. A few times Mike would stay in the room with the twins and the girls and I would go get an ice cream from a vending machine. Eva was telling me the flavor she liked and I asked Cora what she got. She said back, you just interrupted my dream of eating candy! She has sweet dreams. During the same conversation it dawned on Eva that she could ask my phone any question and she wanted to know how old Phineas and Ferb were. The things that go on in their minds. They are so innocent and perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment